segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2016

About a idiot

You sent me a message asking why I did not want to give you a second chance, and I always hit the button that people are flawed and you were wrong, but apologized. You told me that I missed all our moments, I would go back in time.

When I read everything, automatically, I felt anger, a lot of it. You did everything be so intense and, one hour to the next, we said we were going too fast, I needed time to breathe. I understood. I just hope that now you understand me.

I just do not know to deal with sudden changes in behavior. I do not know to deal with people who can, at any time, to invent any excuse to get away. I do not know your reasons, but I know mine. And I know what I want for me and it's not a relationship with a person who does not know what to say or what you do. I do not want a prince, for I know save me from dragons. I want someone to fight together and then give laughter when we fall horse, running between the trees. Understood?

Life charges and is too hard to live alone, then imagine with a person who has nothing to do with us? Because opposites do not attract, it is saying unloved people who think love is beautiful. But it is not love is the coexistence of the willing. And I am not and nor am I willing to spend my time with you no more. I'm sorry to speak so short and thick, and perhaps too dry, but the life is brother, and my time is too precious!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário