segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2016

What to expect when you are not expecting.

Morning, working on editing some extra services, rolling Aerosmith, I've forgotten how many coffee mugs are gone. Hard times had to turn me somehow, because I could not count on help from anyone. I was immersed in the most unwholesome thoughts on the work and the phone brings me to the real world. A message.

I had no intention of knowing anyone, not now that life is crazy. But for encouragement of a friend, I ended up joining a social networking site to talk to different people, and met you. At first, nothing else, normal conversations, mild, everyday. Damn time I gave in and went to meet you.

In fact, damn time I saw you smile, as it was mysterious and his gaze was breathtaking. But took a deep breath and continue talking about personal tastes, childhood stories between a beer and another, a smile and that good background music. Nor will I say about when pulled my chair and brought me closer to you.

I do not know what to expect, since it is too early and I definitely am the last person on earth to want to speed up something, but you woke me something strange. No, I'm not in love ... It's more like curiosity, you know? Wondering if it's all the same, to see how far I can get. We can get. It's like a challenge, because I'm in a different phase of my life and I'm sure I'm much more mature.

The message was yours, some sweet words, that neither his kiss and his caresses. I smiled and went back to work. I smiled wondering what if he had his company for longer, adrenaline weekends or late nights at the computer, working, each on one side. I smiled because I was being all that good, but it was so far from it happens, and suddenly found myself thinking again in color. You got me out of automatic, black and white, gray scale nights and if does not work, do not go forward, I learned a very good thing. I learned that there is always a possibility.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário