terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2016

The five bases of happiness

I do not know what religious belief you, I personally believe in God, but in a different way, and have even written a text about it here on the blog. I do not go, currently, no church, but my belief is founded on the basis of everything I learned in each I spent. Today, my faith comes down to having many private conversations with God, and He and I do Bible studies on Saturdays, with an Adventist.

Saturday happened, he told me something interesting. A teacher once said, at a meeting of his church, who had five basic principles for happiness:

1 - Be at peace with your family and the people around you;
2 - Having a job that gives you the ability to live with dignity;
3 - Having a hobby;
4 - Do not give up leisure;
5 - Be at peace with your spiritual side.

I listened to it and I was thinking, thinking and definitely no longer what to put in the list. It was a recipe! I've always been in favor of the idea that happiness has no secret formula, I found the basic principles to have a harmonious life.

Be at peace with your family and friends is obvious certainty of happiness, is not it? Who lives sad or fighting with people around you, no peace, no harmony and, in turn, moments of happiness. Money does not bring happiness, but pay your bills and your food, right? Today, the boss in the world is the money, unfortunately, then nothing more fair than all have a job to live with dignity and this is another point of happiness. Who does not like to go out to eat out on weekends? Buy a new outfit? Give your love?

Now, another question. Hobby is different from pleasure. Leisure is when you go out to go to a movie, go to a beach, eating out, etc. Hobby is what you love to do. For example, my hobbies are: bikes, books and writing. We can not give up these two, because it keeps us alive, you know? Some people only survive, other works, day in order, and do not have a moment if you want to cool off and replenish your energy. We all need that!

Finally and perhaps most importantly, your faith! What do you believe? For me it does not matter, what matters is that you are right with what you believe. Our faith is what drives us, makes us move mountains, wake up every day. And if you do not believe in anything, atheist or agnostic, if you are sure that this is your truth, great! Be at peace with what you believe. It's simple.

I have reviewed my life and my actions and I am trying to fit me 100% in these five principles and looks between us, my life is so serene, nothing I do is a burden, do I smiling and with love. Seeing significant improvement in me, I did not because I did not share with you these five principles.

Put into practice and see how your life will be quieter, lighter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário